Information about Miss Hibernia 2023
Applicants for the Miss Hibernia Pageant must have the following requirements:
1. You must be of Irish Descent.
2. You must be between the ages of 16-22 on March 17, 2023.
3. Open to young women, single and never married.
4. The Official Biographical Form must be completed and submitted with the entry form.
5. Resident of Genesee County or a full-time student at a high school or college in Genesee County.
6. You must be able to attend the screening interview on Sunday, February 26, 2023 from 2:00-4:30PM at Brickstreet of Grand Blanc restaurant.
7. You must be able to attend the pageant contest on March 4th at 4:00PM at Dom Polski Hall at 3415 N. Linden Rd. (near Pierson Rd.) and, if chosen as Miss Hibernia or a runner-up, you must remain for the St. Patrick’s Day Pre-Party immediately following when
Miss Hibernia and her Court will be introduced to the public.
8. You must be able to participate in St. Patrick Day events in Flint on March 17th.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY:
Applications must be received by Monday, February 20, 2023.
$3,000 IN SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS:
Miss Hibernia: $1,500 Cash Scholarship
First Runner-Up: $1,000 Cash Scholarship
Second Runner-Up: $500 Cash Scholarship
FORM: You must submit the MsHiberniaEntryApp23 including the Biographical Information Form to enter the Pageant.
There are three total pages. (You must have Adobe PDF to view forms.)
BASIS OF SELECTION: Knowledge of Irish heritage, poise, personality, appearance, and interview with the Screening Committee.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: Monday, Feb. 20, 2023 (application must be received by)
Email it to email@example.com
Please EMAIL with any questions.
Fill out online entry form HERE.